红色中国网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 远航一号

油管观众讨论苏美城市设计、社会主义和资本主义 [复制链接]

发表于 2020-7-24 00:51:18 |显示全部楼层
Richard Rootless
I live in postsoviet country and I can tell that I admire soviet planning because space between houses is massive and filled with lawn and trees. Huge playing grounds for children. Now they squeeze houses next to each other. You can see your naked neighbour lol.
Also you have to understand that people in soviet union rapidly transferred from poor village houses with literally no floor (which was just ground) to flats with running water and electricity. This was most progressive rise of living and sanitary conditions humanity ever experienced.

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-24 00:52:22 |显示全部楼层
illesizs
I live in a Soviet style industrial city and I must tell you, these microdistricts are a lot better than either the standardized grid system or cul-de-sacs, in terms of traffic flow, accessibility and even aesthetically (from the inside). Yes, the buildings are big and bulky, but they are all placed around neat little parks and plazas. When I look out the window, I can barely see the surrounding wall of buildings from all the greenery.
If you play any city-building game, definitely give microdistricts a try!  You'll be surprised, how efficient they can be.

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-24 00:52:52 |显示全部楼层
Emil Andreasson
I live in Sweden and here are many cities that look exactly like some of these Russians buildings.

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-24 00:53:32 |显示全部楼层
blitzwaffe
The micro district system makes so much sense and is exactly how I imagined an ideal city would be planned. In the US, depending on where you live, you can't really go too far without a car since the infrastructure was built around major roads so you can end up super far away from important places. The micro district for the most part eliminates the need to have a car to get somewhere which means less traffic jams, pollution, and dependence on cars. Having a car is nice but when you don't have one, it sucks in the US.

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-24 00:54:32 |显示全部楼层
Never7Dice
WHAT ARE THE ODDS!? I see my house on 1:32 on the far right top corner of the image. Aahaahaha, that footage was shot from
ulitsa Bakinskaya 6, Minsk, Belarus.
And that's not an edge of the city in this case, it's 1km from main railway station of this country
P.S. My opinion is that микрорайоны - are awesome, no need to have a personal car to live fully is great, a lot of stuff accessible by foot and a variety of transport to get elsewhere far

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|红色中国网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:06 , Processed in 0.030590 second(s), 8 queries .

E_mail: redchinacn@gmail.com

2010-2011http://redchinacn.net

回顶部